Machine Washable Floral Beige Rug is here! The non-slip, washable rugs have a latex backing, which makes it very easy to stick to the floor and is very slip-resistant. The rug is perfect for kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and living rooms. The design or pattern are printed by a specially developed flooring, elaborate printing technology. This rug is also certified according to the independent Oeko-Tex-Procedure-100. It is also easily usable in rooms with underfloor heating.
- High Quality!
- Material: 100% Polyester with digital printing
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Non-slip latex backing
- Machine Washable at 30 ° C
- Different Sizes
*Due to applicable sizes ” 80×150 cm and 80×300 cm ” sizes, you can use them in your hallways and kitchen as a runner rug.
*You can fit your larger size rug in a 10 kg washing machine.
Machine Washable Floral Beige Rug provides a cosy atmosphere with its modern and floral design in every living area and a pleasant ambience that invites you to relax and unwind. Its Floral beige design brings a cooling and relaxing atmosphere to your interiors with every colour of furniture.
Also Beige colour rugs are one of the most versatile interior accessories, acting as an effortlessly stylish canvas. Would you like to create a calm and cosy atmosphere? Beige colour is definitely the reasonable choice for your interiors.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes. We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
- Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal. Oeko–Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. Organic certification means that textile and fabric products are grown according to strict guidelines on the use of petroleum-based fertilizers, pesticides and synthetic products.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.