The new machine washable floral design grey rug is here! The non-slip, washable rugs have a latex backing, so it makes them very easy to stick to the floor and is very slip-resistant. The rug is perfect for kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and living rooms. The design or pattern are printed by a specially developed for flooring printing technology. This rug is also certified according to the independent Oeko-Tex-Procedure-100. It is also easily usable in rooms with underfloor heating. This rug machine washable and easy to clean.
- High Quality!
- Material: 100% Polyester with digital printing
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Non-slip latex backing
- Machine Washable at 30 ° C
*Due to applicable sizes ” 80×150 cm and 80×300 cm ” sizes, you can use them in your hallways and kitchen as a runner rug.
*You can fit your larger size rug in 10 kg washing machine.
This rug provides cosy atmosphere with its modern and floral design in every living area and a pleasant ambience that invites you to relax and unwind. Its bordered and floral grey design brings a cooling and relaxing atmosphere to your every interiors with every colour of furnitures.
Machine Washable Floral Design Grey Rug and furniture can open up space, making your room look bigger, brighter and cleaner. In fact, they can go with almost any colour scheme. As well as providing a canvas for those decorating their interiors, have a look at our white colour collection.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes. We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
- Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal. Oeko–Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. Organic certification means that textile and fabric products grown according to strict guidelines on the use of petroleum-based fertilisers, pesticides and synthetic products.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.