Modern Living Room Rug Pink, this elegant rug does not only impress with its characteristic abstract pattern but also brings a piece of fashion and modern combination into your home. The eye-catching design of the rug will decorate your home with a timeless modern and 3d looking design.
- Design: Exclusive Abstract Design
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Pile height is approx 8 mm
Modern Living Room Rug Pink is characterised by non-specific design patterns. Unlike Oriental rugs, they do not fall into any one of the traditional style categories. They are more like novelty and contemporary designs, so you can place in any interior to create a modern look.
From swirls to chevrons, superimposition to fade-outs, the variety of looks is fascinating.
This rug combines abstract patterns of octagon shapes with each other and gives an elegant look with vibrant colours and cosiness.
Gustavo Collection has 5 different colours of this elegant geometric design including Grey, Brown, Pink, Yellow and Duck egg Blue.
These colours can open up space, making your room look bigger, brighter and cleaner with their bright combining tones. They can go with almost any colour scheme. As well as providing a canvas for those decorating their interiors, they will bring cosiness to your rooms.
- Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal. Oeko–Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. Organic certification means that textile and fabric products grown according to strict guidelines on the use of petroleum-based fertilisers, pesticides and synthetic products.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.