Modern Living Room Rug Geometric Design in Pink this elegant collection rug not only impresses with its characteristic geometric pattern but also brings a piece of fashion and modern combination into your home. The eye-catching design of the rug will decorate your home with a timeless modern and 3d looking design.
- Design: Exclusive Geometric Design
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Pile height is approx 8 mm
Modern Living Room Rug Geometric Design in Pink add an eye-catching element to any space, without drawing attention away from the decor. This geometric rug combines lines, vibrant colours to give a smooth look, bring cosiness and floor space that makes the eyes dance.
With our impressive collection of sizes, colours and patterns, it is easy to find a rug that complements your home.
Thanks to its short pile surface and geometric design, it not only looks cosy but also feels very supple.
Gustavo Collection has 5 different colours of this elegant geometric design including Grey, Brown, Pink, Yellow and Duck egg Blue.
These colours can open up space, making your room look bigger, brighter and cleaner with their bright combining tones. They can go with almost any colour scheme. As well as providing a canvas for those decorating their interiors, they will bring cosiness to your rooms.
- Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal. Oeko–Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. Organic certification means that textile and fabric products grown according to strict guidelines on the use of petroleum-based fertilisers, pesticides and synthetic products.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
- All our pictures are professionally taken and are an original representation of the item. There might be slight variations in colour depending on your screen resolution.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.