The new Machine Washable Grey Nursery Rug is here! The non-slip, washable rugs have a latex backing, which makes it very easy to stick to the floor and is very slip-resistant. The rug is perfect for kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and living rooms. The design or pattern are printed by a specially developed for flooring, elaborate printing technology. This rug is also certified according to the independent Oeko-Tex-Procedure-100. It is also easily usable in rooms with underfloor heating.
- High Quality!
- Material: 100% Polyester with digital printing
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Non-slip latex backing
- Machine Washable at 30 ° C
*You can fit your larger size rug in 10 kg washing machine.
Machine Washable Grey Nursery Rug provides a cosy atmosphere with its grey colour for your nursery room. Its educational, multiplication table design will make your kids love math and learn with fun!
Also, Multicolour rugs will make your room or space feel calm, tranquil and relaxing. You are sure to find the perfect shade of colour rug to suit your space and create the perfect match at The-rugs. Your kids will love this grey educational design rug!
- Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal. Oeko–Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. Organic certification means that textile and fabric products are grown according to strict guidelines on the use of petroleum-based fertilizers, pesticides and synthetic products.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.