Premium Shaggy Rug Plain Red is a top-notch luxury and high-quality shaggy rug. It makes you feel like walking on the clouds with soft piles. Soft 100% twisted fibre shaggy rugs are made from high-quality polypropylene also meaning it is totally non-shedding quality. A natural trendy look that gives a marvellous effect and dense pile.
Premium Shaggy Rug Plain Red has a pile height of 30mm and is thicker than other shaggy rugs. The design of the shaggy rug conveys an exquisite look and rich feel and a pleasing choice of patterns. This rug can easily suit any room, classic or modern.
- Due to the universally applicable sizes, this rug is optimally suitable for the dining room, entrance area, bedroom, kitchen, living room, nursery.
- Care: The rug is easy to clean. Regular thorough suction is sufficient to remove dust and dirt.
- Design: This rug provides a cosy atmosphere with its modern design in every living area and a pleasant ambience that invites you to relax and unwind.
- Production: Due to the precise processing of 100% polypropylene, this rug is very Robust and Easy to clean, Colourfast, Resilient, Pet-friendly and Non-shedding.
If you are looking for a modern focal point for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or hallway, then this Shaggy Rug is just for you.
- High Quality!
- Design: Elegant Plain Pattern
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Pile Height: 30 mm
- Suitable for Floor heating
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal.
*Due to the manufacturing material of the rug, there might be a 6% difference for the sizes.
*All our pictures are professionally taken and are an original representation of the item, but there might be slight variations in colour depending on your screen resolution.