We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on most selected rugs and a standard delivery option for all other rugs (2-5 business days). We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day.
- Some areas in Scotland are also considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
We ship to all European countries with standard delivery from our Germany warehouse which can take 2-5 business days. The shipping fee will be applied at the checkout. Please get in contact with us before placing an order for Europe delivery. We need to be sure that your desired rug is in stock at our Germany warehouse.
When your order is dispatched, the tracking number will be emailed to you. This allows you to track the progress of your delivery and see which day your order will be delivered.
- If you do miss the first delivery attempt our couriers will leave a card through your door giving you the ability to re-arrange the delivery on a day that suits you. If the 2nd delivery attempt fails as well, then the courier company will return the item back to us. In such cases, you will be asked to pay the postage fee to receive a second delivery.
Our couriers may try to deliver your order to a neighbour if you are not at home to receive the delivery.
- If you are not going to be in to receive a delivery, we can forward a request to the courier to leave your delivered item(s) in your designated safe space. You can also leave a delivery note in the checkout page so we can inform the courier company for you.
Customer satisfaction is our first priority…
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. To make a return for a refund or exchange, you’ll need to follow the instructions set out below;
The return policy will be applicable within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
After return confirmation is given, the Delivery agency will collect the item between 24-48 hours from your house.
Unfortunately, the delivery agent does not state the exact collection time.
Please do your best to catch the collection time. If the delivery agent cannot collect the item due to your absence or any other reasons, you will be responsible for reposting the item.
While returning goods please ensure they are well packaged and in their original package since the courier companies do not take responsibility if the item is damaged during carriage. If goods are returned in dirty, damaged condition or without package, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage fee is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Once you have decided to return your order, you can get in touch with us any time.
- For small size rugs ( up to 120×170 cm ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, place the label on your rug and drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number!