The new Machine Washable Nursery Rug in Blue is here! The non-slip, washable rugs have a latex backing, which makes it very easy to stick to the floor and is very slip-resistant. The rug is perfect for kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and living rooms. The design or pattern are printed by a specially developed for flooring, elaborate printing technology. This rug is also certified according to the independent Oeko-Tex-Procedure-100. It is also easily usable in rooms with underfloor heating.
- High Quality!
- Material: 100% Polyester with digital printing
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Non-slip latex backing
- Machine Washable at 30 ° C
*You can fit your larger size rug in 10 kg washing machine.
Machine Washable Nursery Rug in Blue provides cosy atmosphere with its cloud and star design for your nursery room. Its grey cloudy and yellow star design brings a cooling and relaxing atmosphere to your lovely ones’ room with every colour of furnitures.
Also Blue rugs will make your room or space feel calm, tranquil and relaxing. From light duck egg shades to deeper navy tones, you are sure to find the perfect shade of blue rug to suit your space and create the perfect match at The-rugs. Your kids will love this blue cloud design rug!
- Rug GuideYour new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes. We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
- Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal. Oeko–Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. Organic certification means that textile and fabric products grown according to strict guidelines on the use of petroleum-based fertilisers, pesticides and synthetic products.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
- All our pictures are professionally taken and are an original representation of the item. There might be slight variations in colour depending on your screen resolution.